I’ve got a river of living water
A fountain that never will run dry
It’s open Heavens You’re releasing
And we will never be denied
Cause we’re stirring up deep deep wells
We’re stirring up deep deep waters
We’re going to dance in the river, dance in the river
Cause we’re stirring up deep deep wells
We’re stirring up deep deep waters
We’re going to jump in the river
Jump in the river and everybody singing now
Deep cries out to deep cries out to
Deep cries out to deep cries out to
So we cry out to, we cry out to, You Jesus
We’re falling into deeper waters, calling out to You
We’re walking into deeper waters, going after You
If He goes to the left then we’ll go to the left
And if He goes to the right then we’ll go to the right
We’re going to jump jump jump jump in the river
Jump jump jump jump, everybody
“He had a dream in which he saw a stairway resting on the earth, with its top reaching to heaven, and the angels of God were ascending and descending on it.”
-Genesis 28:12, NIV
“Jesus said, “You believet because I told you I saw you under the fig tree. You will see greater things than that.”51 He then added, ‘Very truly I tell you,t yout will see “heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending on’t the Son of Man.”’”
-John 1:50-51, NIV
This is all just SO crazy. God is SO Good! Thank You, God!
At a church I babysit at on sunday nights, the children painted canvases of different things— things God was showing them, different things they had learned about Him, from Him.
One boy drew “Jacob’s Ladder.” I did not know what this was. And I told myself that I was going to find out.
Here I am, two weeks later, finding out just what Jacob’s Ladder is. But not because I rememebered to look it up, to find it in Scripture. But because it was referenced in the book I am reading for school, “When Heaven Invades Earth.”
God brought me to the story of Jacob’s Ladder, because even from that moment that I saw that painting, from even while that boy was painting that painting, from even before then God knew that I needed to know about Jacob’s Ladder. God knew that I need to learn more about Bible Stories and the Old Testament and His Goodness in general. And that is why I have been hearing “Deep Cries Out” so often and all of a sudden— the first line of this song references Jacob’s Ladder.
And with learning about this Ladder, this “open Heaven”, this Jesus Christ, this debt, this duty that we have comes encouragement, challenge, conviction, humility, and humbleness. All things I have been asking God for. And here was just a sliver of His answer. Thank You for just a glimpse of Your so intentional and well-thought out Plan for me. And that you have one just unique for each and every one of Your children, even those who have not acknowledged You as their Abbah Father, just yet.
Thank You, God! In Jesus Christ’s Name I thank and praise and pray to you, Amen!
– Kim Walker (via absolutelyinlovewithhim)
“Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”The woman said, ‘I know that Messiah’ (called Christ) ‘is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us.’
Then Jesus declared, ’I, the one speaking to you—I am he.’”
-John 4:24-26, NIV
God recently revealed to me that worshipping with our mouths, with our outward selves— as a show is not so very pleasing to Him. He does not want our show of worship. He can see our hearts, the things we are thinking about, that are not Him, on the inside. He longs for us to worship Him, yes, but in Spirit and in Truth; not just as a show, but as an outward overflow of the worship we are doing within.
Please help us to worship you in a way that you are Worthy, Lord God, Saviour Jesus Christ, Wonderful Counselor Holy Spirit. Thank You that You already are helping us and that You always will. In Your Son Jesus Christ’s Name, Amen!!
“In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God’s people in accordance with the will of God.”
-Romans 8:26-27, NIV
Okay, God. thanks. I get it. I needed to hear this. I am so sorry for ignoring Your Voice even though I constantly keep asking to hear it. Thanks for NEVER giving up on me. Thank You that You never will. In Your Son, Jesus Christ’s Name, I pray, Amen! ^__^
And I cannot help but believe, that if you take even just an ounce of a second to think about it, you really needed to read this, too. You and you and you.
LORD my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me. (NIV)
The LORD sustains them on their sickbed and restores them from their bed of illness. (NIV)
He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. (NIV)
But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed. (NIV)
Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the LORD will be your rear guard. (NIV)
Heal me, LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise. (NIV)
I will heal their waywardness and love them freely, for my anger has turned away from them. (NIV)
But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its rays. And you will go out and frolic like well-fed calves. (NIV)
When evening came, many who were demon-possessed were brought to him, and he drove out the spirits with a word and healed all the sick. (NIV)
Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness. (NIV)
Large crowds followed him, and he healed them there. (NIV)
He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering.” (NIV)
Hearing this, Jesus said to Jairus, “Don’t be afraid; just believe, and she will be healed.” (NIV)
… but the crowds learned about it and followed him. He welcomed them and spoke to them about the kingdom of God, and healed those who needed healing. (NIV)
One day Jesus was teaching, and Pharisees and teachers of the law were sitting there. They had come from every village of Galilee and from Judea and Jerusalem. And the power of the Lord was with Jesus to heal the sick. (NIV)
- “The Spirit of the LORD is upon Me, Because He has anointed Me To preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives And recovery of sight to the blind, To set at liberty those who are oppressed; Luke 4:18
- Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; Save me, and I shall be saved, For You are my praise. Jer 17:14
- For I will restore health to you And heal you of your wounds,’ says the LORD, ‘Because they called you an outcast saying: ”This is Zion; No one seeks her.”’ Jer 30:17
- Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, Sweetness to the soul and health to the bones. Prov 16:24
- And Jesus said to him, “I will come and heal him.” Matt 8:7
- Then Jesus answered and said to her, “O woman, great is your faith! Let it be to you as you desire.” And her daughter was healed from that very hour. Matt 15:28
- When evening had come, they brought to Him many who were demon-possessed. And He cast out the spirits with a word, and healed all who were sick, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying: “He Himself took our infirmities And bore our sicknesses.” Matt 8:16-17
- how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him. Acts 10:38
- Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies, Who satisfies your mouth with goodthings, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s. Ps 103:1-5
- My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings. Do not let them depart from your eyes; Keep them in the midst of your heart; For they are life to those who find them, And health to all their flesh. Prov 4:20-22
- Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the LORD and depart from evil. It will be health to your flesh, And strength to your bones. Prov 3:7-8
- He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions. Ps 107:20
- “The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, Because the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound; Isa 61:1
- But Jesus turned around, and when He saw her He said, “Be of good cheer, daughter; your faith has made you well.” And the woman was made well from that hour. Matt 9:22
- Then behold, they brought to Him a paralytic lying on a bed. When Jesus saw their faith, He said to the paralytic, “Son, be of good cheer; your sins are forgiven you.” Matt 9:2
- Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers. 3 John 1:2
- Behold, I will bring it health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth. And I will cause the captives of Judah and the captives of Israel to return, and will rebuild those places as at the first. I will cleanse them from all their iniquity by which they have sinned against Me, and I will pardon all their iniquities by which they have sinned and by which they have transgressed against Me. Then it shall be to Me a name of joy, a praise, and an honor before all nations of the earth, who shall hear all the good that I do to them; they shall fear and tremble for all the goodness and all the prosperity that I provide for it.’ Jer 33:6-9
- Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard. Then you shall call, and the LORD will answer; You shall cry, and He will say, ‘Here I am.’ “If you take away the yoke from your midst, The pointing of the finger, and speaking wickedness, Isa 58:8-9
- But to you who fear My name The Sun of Righteousness shall arise With healing in His wings; And you shall go out And grow fat like stall-fed calves. Mal 4:2
- And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people. Matt 4:23
- Then Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people. Matt 9:35
- But when the multitudes knew it, they followed Him; and He received them and spoke to them about the kingdom of God, and healed those who had need of healing. Luke 9:11
- I said, “LORD, be merciful to me; Heal my soul, for I have sinned against You.” Ps 41:4
- Have mercy on me, O LORD, for I am weak; O LORD, heal me, for my bones are troubled. Ps 6:2
- I have seen his ways, and will heal him; I will also lead him, And restore comforts to him And to his mourners.Isa 57:18
- “I create the fruit of the lips: Peace, peace to him who is far off and to him who is near,” Says the LORD, “And I will heal him.” Isa 57:19
- Come, and let us return to the LORD; For He has torn, but He will heal us; He has stricken, but He will bind us up. After two days He will revive us; On the third day He will raise us up, That we may live in His sight. Hosea 6:1-2
- For the hearts of this people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, And their eyes they have closed, Lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, So that I should heal them.’ Matt 13:15
- that you will take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say: “How the oppressor has ceased, The golden city ceased! Isa 14:4
- And when He had called His twelve disciples to Him, He gave them power over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease. Matt 10:1
- And Peter said to him, “Aeneas, Jesus the Christ heals you. Arise and make your bed.” Then he arose immediately. Act 9:34
- Praise the LORD! For it is good to sing praises to our God; For it is pleasant, and praise is beautiful. The LORD builds up Jerusalem; He gathers together the outcasts of Israel. He heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds. Ps 147:1-3
- and said, “If you diligently heed the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the LORD who heals you.” Ex 15:26
- Behold, I will bring it health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth.Jer 33:6
- Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ Isa 41:10
- For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2 Tim 1:7
- But now, thus says the LORD, who created you, O Jacob, And He who formed you, O Israel: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; You are Mine. Isa 43:1
A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. Prov 17:22
Thank You, God.
That this is what I am blessed with when I choose not to watch television and instead spend that time to seek You, even in just what may seem like to me, the slightest of ways. Like literally thank You for helping me to draw back to Your Embrace every moment of every hour. Thank You for always waiting, always extending Your arms to me, farther than I ever do or could, for always Loving me.
Thank You for this vision, this testimony from Kim Walker of how much YOU Love Us. How much You delight in us!
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, God! Amen in Your Name alone ^___^
Kris Vallotton (via -witheverything)
“Love that will not betray you, dismay or enslave you,
It will set you free
Be more like the man you were made to be.
There is a design,
An alignment to cry,
At my heart you see,
The beauty of love as it was made to be”
-Sigh No More, Mumford and Sons
But really God. You are just SO Good. I am just awestruck. Yes awestruck is a nice word to describe this feeling of just immense and sincere awe at Your Goodness. At realizing more and more by the MOMENT how True Your Word and Your Promises and Your Love is. And always was. And always will be.
I have just recently been feeling anxiety. Fear. About my upcoming school year at Bethel that is soon and rapidly approaching.
And then what wants to appear as a bump-in-the-road has just appeared as well.
And I was just telling a friend about this “bump.” I do not even want to acknowledge it as a bump, because I just know that it really isn’t. The enemy just wants me to think it is. But really, this “bump,” I know God is just going to use it as a bridge to do something even Greater than the plan was before, that the enemy is trying to tamper with. Because enemy you may have some good scare tactics, but MY GOD IS GREATER ^__^
But anyhow, God has also put it on my heart to look at how far I had let myself fall from Him when I was in a non-God-Honoring relationship. How far was shown by how little I posted on here. How little I praised HIm or just acknowledged His Presence in my life.
But this actually also led me to words of encouragement from God, but that he spoke, or rather wrote, through me, actually. God is so silly, but soSOso Good. The post talked of stress. And talked of why I was going to Bethel. I had such determination. Such drive. Such trust in God. Such Peace. Unshakable Peace. And the awesome thing is, I still have it. Because I still have Him. He is the Unshakable Peace. And He is Alive in me. And He always will be. It was just so encouraging to know that He pre-ordained for me to read this encouraging post that I posted a bit ago and that is posted below. And how child-like-faith-trusting my heart was for God. And it’s SO comforting to know that He knew that the enemy would be trying to stress me out at this exact point in time, because the enemy had to ask Him for permission to even tempt me, and God had to allow it. God’s Hand is over all of this. Over everything period. And since I listened for and responded to His Call to go look at these posts from that specific period in time I was blessed!
But the thing is, even if I had not listened to His Call. He still would have blessed me in another way. But maybe a lot longer down the road. But maybe I would have to go through some hard pains and struggles, so that God could bring me to where I needed to be that I would not even hesitate to listen to His Call the next time.
The fact of the matter in all of this is that God is in Control and He wants nothing but the best for us. Always. And no matter what happens, there is absolutely no reason to every stress or worry or have anxiety, just simply because of who our God is. He is Love. And all that is Good and Perfect. And if we, if I, truly just trust this with all of my heart. That will be all that matters. That should be all that matters, at least. Always.
Thank You, God. For never giving up on me. Highest praises to You, Hosanna in the Highest!!! In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, I pray, Amen, Amen, Amen!
p.s.- The original post just also happened to have a picture of a waterfall… just kidding, God totally planned this all out. So much Glory to Him! All much Glory to Him!
Stress is so strange!
It hurts. And is depressing. Yet at the same time, it is SO humbling. At least, I think that it is.
You see, I have come to find that when I am stressed. It is silly, it truly is. But in the moment it is all I can think about, whatever it is I am stressed about that is. And I am so stressed, and of course I pray to God, and trust Him and all that, but I am still so stressed.
But as of late, I think that I have come to find, that when I am stressed, it is because I am not actually trusting God and all that, because if I were, then I would not be stressed! This may be cliche, trivial knowledge even, but I have just experienced stopping myself from being stressed and truly leaving it up to God.
Because, even if I do not get college credits early so that I will not be behind when I enter school a year later than everyone else my age, so what? I am not entering school the same time as everyone else, because I am going to a school for supernatural ministry, to learn about God 24/7, to immerse myself in Him, to build a foundation in Him at the point in my life where most stray away, so that I can help Him in bringing them back, once I do get on a university’s campus. So then why am I now worried about this world?
God is in control. And I believe that He can make it so that I get all of the college credits in the world, even more than I test for. I believe that He can make it so that I do not get any college credits. And even if this is the case, it will not be the end of the world, because I know that God makes all things work together for my good, which means that it will all turn out good. I am confident that even if I do not get my desired credits at the desired time, God will get what He wants and what I need at His desired times, at the times that are best for me. He knows these things, not me.
And quite possibly the best part is, is that even if it was the end of the world, that would be okay, too. Because that would mean being closer to spending eternity with the One who Loves me so, who Loves all of us SO! so much!
Basically, I have come to find that no matter what happens, everything is going to be okay. No, better than okay, Glorious. Because that is just what life with God in your heart is.
It is peace. It is warmth. It is love. It is confidence. All by His Love, ultimately.
So even though stress is so strange. It is all the more strange that, if we only choose to let it, God can take it all away. Because He is even more strange, he is supernatural and lovely. He is the Alpha and Omega, unexplainable, but Marvelous all the same. Hallelujah and all praise to the King of Kings!!
untitled (by mamitan)
“Set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon your arm, for love is strong as death, jealousy is fierce as the grave. Its flashes are flashes of fire, the very flame of the Lord. Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it.”
-Songs of Solomon 8:6-7, the Message translation
You won’t relent until You, have it allMy heart is YoursYou won’t relent until You, have it allMy heart is Yours
I’ll set You as a seal upon my heartAs a seal upon my armFor there is love that is as strong as deathJealousy demanding as the graveAnd many waters cannot quench this love
Come be the fire inside of meCome be the flame upon my heartCome be the fire inside of meUntil You and I are One
I don’t want to talk about YouLike You’re not in the roomI want to look right at YouI want to sing right to You